Log Cabin Restaurant Menu
This blog post of Log Cabin Restaurant Menu have 9 photos it's including Exceptional Log Cabin Restaurant Menu #1 TLCT Menu Front ., Holly Eats.Com, Log Cabin Restaurant, Ruidoso Menu, Log Cabin Buffet Menu, Log Cabin Restaurant Menu Awesome Ideas #5 TLCT Menu Front TLCT Menu Back, Menu For Old Log Cabin, Log Cabin Inn, Independence Menu, Holly Eats.Com, Note: The Menu Prices May Subject To Change.. Following are the photos:
The blog post about Log Cabin Restaurant Menu was posted on April 9, 2018 at 2:16 pm. It is published under the Cabin category. Log Cabin Restaurant Menu is labelled with Log Cabin Restaurant Menu, Log, Cabin, Restaurant, Menu..
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Restaurantres•tau•rant (res′tər ənt, -tə ränt′, -tränt),USA pronunciation n.
- an establishment where meals are served to customers.
Menumen•u (men′yo̅o̅, mā′nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- a list of the dishes served at a meal;
bill of fare: Ask the waiter for a menu.
- the dishes served.
- any list or set of items, activities, etc., from which to choose: What's on the menu this weekend —golf, tennis, swimming?
- a list of options available to a user, as displayed on a CRT or other type of screen.
The house usually has its personality. Likewise with cottages or the pad are situated in the united kingdom. Don't need to change the building's design is too much, Log Cabin Restaurant Menu types compete with traditional cottage.
Never requested beautiful, an effect! As a way to keep up with the building's identity, the artist Alex Saint of Kitchen Structure incorporating a kitchen design in addition to the key building. The result? Stunning! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a bungalow, the united kingdom is the building in question.
The pad was built-in the 18th-century and it is today past renovation's stage. Instead of trying to imitate the type of the pad, Alex Saint decided to create yet another home design that can lessen the complete lodge's architectural change and protect the smoothness of this house.